why this, why now?

I've decided to try out a blog because I seem to have ideas and get ideas all the time, with no central and accessible way of documenting these ideas. It could be ideas for my own personal projects, ideas for teaching design, design inspiration, or a place to put up some of my own design/art/creative stuff.

So here we go, lets see how well it suits my intentions....

Monday, April 25, 2011

Joseph Churchward's business cards

It was pretty cool to meet Joseph Churchward at the Wellington High School 125 Year Jubilee. He's a legend typographer who went to the school in the 1940's.  He gave Kylie Merrick and I a collection of his business cards, it started with just one, but then he handed us another and another, because he has so many different designs!  See links to the left for more info.